There are instances in which you will have a new phone and you would need to set it up with your GOFAR.
It is pretty easy to do all you need to do is follow the steps below.
1. Download and install the GOFAR app on your new phone.
2. Sign in using your GOFAR account.
(Note: Your vehicle setup will be there but the trips history wont be. You don't have to worry though because the trips are already on the server)
3. Go to the GOFAR app settings the click Vehicles.
4. After that click Edit car.
5. Click Redo setup and it will guide you through the setup one more time.
After these steps the connection of the GOFAR to your new phone should be established.
If there are issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org