If you're getting trip data then your phone is connected to the Adapter (great), but the Ray is not.
In most cases the problem is either the cable plugs are not totally clicked in at one or other end, or that the cable is plugged in the wrong way around.
- Check the "L" shaped end of the cable is plugged into the Adapter.
- Check the "pyramid" shaped end of the cable is plugged into the Ray
- Make sure each end is snugly clicked in.
- Make sure that the top of the "pyramid" end is flush and neatly aligned with the top of the Ray
- Start your car and check the Ray is now lit up
Check out the pictures below as a guide.
If after trying these steps, your Ray is still not lighting up then either the car is not supported and GOFAR will not work in your car or there may be a hardware fault and you should contact us at email@example.com so that we can help you out.