In some marketing campaigns, customers have been offered a satisfaction guarantee. This works as follows:
- Refund requests must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request needs to include an explanation of why the product is not meeting your needs. If the reason given relates to a technical problem, GOFAR reserves the right to attempt to first resolve the issue rather than providing a refund. Once the refund request has been confirmed a return delivery address will be provided
- The product (dongle, ray and cable) must be returned in working condition
- The return postage needs to be paid for by the customer
- The customer needs to provide a tracking link for return packages to email@example.com
- The customer refund will be processed once the GOFAR unit has been received at the address provided for refund processing
- GOFAR will refund the full purchase price of the device.