Start a new topic

Hard & Software

GoFar is spectacular but I would like to be absolutely fabulous.I would like the dounkle to include GPS and attach a new feature " find my car".It would be interesting to connect GoFar dounkel through bluetoth with other divices (Daschboard, Rear Camera, HUD)...

Hi there,

That is a very good idea, however as you know it would require changes to the hardware and we currently have no plans to update our hardware anytime soon.

I would love to know what current features of Gofar do you love the most 

Regards,

Imam

Hi,

As an engineer in electronicsI can say the" smarter connector" and automatic updates;

As an artist I really like " The Ray" - IS FABULOUS !!!!

As  a user I really like " braking assistance, acceleracion assistance and gear change assistance ;

As an engineer I can tell you that an " open platform "will developin very much the business.

Including a "GPS module" does not necessarily require the hardware at this stage...me be an intermediate between " D" and OBD2.

Regards, Sorin

Hi,

As an engineer in electronicsI can say the" smarter connector" and automatic updates;

As an artist I really like " The Ray" - IS FABULOUS !!!!

As  a user I really like " braking assistance, acceleration assistance and gear change assistance ;

As an engineer I can tell you that an " open platform "will developing very much the business.

Including a "GPS module" does not necessarily require the hardware at this stage...me be an intermediate between " D" and OBD2.

Regards, Sorin

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for the suggestion, we really appreciate it mate.

We have applied a lot of improvements so far on our GOFAR product but we still have ways to go.

We will get there eventually.

Cheers,

Al

Login or Signup to post a comment