Start a new topic

Hard & Software

GoFar is spectacular but I would like to be absolutely fabulous.I would like the dounkle to include GPS and attach a new feature " find my car".It would be interesting to connect GoFar dounkel through bluetoth with other divices (Daschboard, Rear Camera, HUD)...

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for the suggestion, we really appreciate it mate.

We have applied a lot of improvements so far on our GOFAR product but we still have ways to go.

We will get there eventually.

Cheers,

Al

Hi,

As an engineer in electronicsI can say the" smarter connector" and automatic updates;

As an artist I really like " The Ray" - IS FABULOUS !!!!

As  a user I really like " braking assistance, acceleration assistance and gear change assistance ;

As an engineer I can tell you that an " open platform "will developing very much the business.

Including a "GPS module" does not necessarily require the hardware at this stage...me be an intermediate between " D" and OBD2.

Regards, Sorin

Hi,

As an engineer in electronicsI can say the" smarter connector" and automatic updates;

As an artist I really like " The Ray" - IS FABULOUS !!!!

As  a user I really like " braking assistance, acceleracion assistance and gear change assistance ;

As an engineer I can tell you that an " open platform "will developin very much the business.

Including a "GPS module" does not necessarily require the hardware at this stage...me be an intermediate between " D" and OBD2.

Regards, Sorin

Hi there,

That is a very good idea, however as you know it would require changes to the hardware and we currently have no plans to update our hardware anytime soon.

I would love to know what current features of Gofar do you love the most 

Regards,

Imam

Login or Signup to post a comment